Chef De Partie - Pastry Kitchen
Close Date: 14th December 2019
Published: 14th October 2019
We are seeking a Chef de Partie who is a dessert artist, skilled in producing beautiful pastries, delicate desserts and proper puds. You should have a strong background within the pastry section of a professional kitchen and exposure to leading a team of chefs. You must enjoy motivating others and inspiring them to deliver exquisite results for our diners.
From large-scale conferences and events to inspired mini-desserts for The Glasshouse and afternoon tea pastries both classic and contemporary, you’ll have a wonderful opportunity to use your flair and inventive mind to develop your career in the specialisation of pastry.
You must have:
- A clear command of the English language, both written and spoken
- NVQ Level 1 & 2 (or equiv)
- Excellent leadership abilities
- A positive and flexible attitude
The Grove is one of three prestigious hotels operated by Ralph Trustees, a family owned hotel group. We are a spectacular 5* venue and resort, offering our customers a slice of tranquillity and calm, away from the stresses of every day life.
Across our 300-acre estate we offer fine dining, a range of outdoor activities (including our famed Golf course) and an indulgent award-winning spa and health club. Being family owned means that both our guests and our employees are treated as individuals and not one of the crowd.
Why join us?
Alongside the personable touches that come with working for a family run business, we also offer a range of benefits that are designed to enable you to feel valued and appreciated as an important member of our team:
- The chance to make use of the on-site award-winning facilities such as the spa, golf course and gym.
- A staff canteen with a free meal during your shift
- A subsidised shuttle bus from Watford town centre
- Generous discounts for you and your family/friends on stays with the hotel
- Subsidised staff accommodation (if required)
- Salary: £25k - £35k
- Location: Watford
- Category: Hotels & Accommodation
- Close Date: 14th December 2019
- Published: 14th October 2019
Use the form below to search our latest job opportunities.