Salary: Excellent Rates of Pay
Location: St. Albans
Close Date: 29th February 2020
Published: 2nd January 2020
Restautarant in St Albans
We are looking for a Kitchen Porter to join our back of house team at our restaurant, The Ivy St Albans Brasserie . As a Kitchen Porter, no experience or qualifications are required. We will provide training, development and a chance to progress within the company.
- Keep the kitchen clean & tidy
- Clean food areas
- Help unload food and equipment deliveries
- Support the chefs with daily duties
Learning & development for all our employees is a crucial part of life at the Ivy Collection, and we also offer the following perks and benefits:
- Staff meals, served exactly as they are to guests
- A generous staff discount at all of our Ivy Collection restaurants nationwide
- Clean protective uniform on every shift
- Lots of great benefits including, cycle to work scheme and savings on things like gym membership and cinema tickets
- Reward programmes, long service awards and staff incentives
The Ivy Collection
Who are we?
All Ivy Collection restaurants have been designed to deliver the memorable experience that is synonymous with The Ivy’s unique style, extending the magic of our celebrated West Street venue to handpicked locations across London, the UK and Ireland.
Open seven days a week and offering all day dining, from breakfast to dinner with lunch, brunch and afternoon tea in between, means everyone has the chance to enjoy a little taste of The Ivy’s glamour, whatever the occasion.
- Salary: Up to £25k
- Location: St. Albans
- Category: Restaurants
- Close Date: 29th February 2020
- Published: 2nd January 2020
Use the form below to search our latest job opportunities.