Salary: Competitive Salary
Location: St. Albans
Close Date: 1st December 2019
Published: 1st October 2019
Stevensons is the largest independent school uniform and sportswear provider in the UK serving over 500 schools nationwide
Location: St Albans
Salary: Competitive salary
Hours: Full time
- To deal with all back order and replenishment requests accurately and promptly to ensure the required levels of stock are available for transfer in good time.
- Understand seasonal trends to forecast accurately whilst taking into account supplier lead times and potential upcoming sales events.
- Limiting potential stock issues and phasing accurately to avoid over/ under stocks.
- To have the ability to react to changes in demand and logistics.
- Raising manual orders where required.
- Monitoring new schools sales closely and logically top up ordering to meet predicted demand.
- Understanding the sales trends to manually fine-tune automated forecasts.
- Maintaining good relationships with suppliers, branches, colleagues and other internal departments.
- Ensure supplier queries are resolved efficiently and within the agreed time frame.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of suppliers prices, promotions, and products and making sure the system is up to date.
- Be an effective communicator and pass on essential information to management.
- Providing up to date information for customer services, branch management and deal with all queries and complaints in a professional manner.
- Ensure returns are carried out within the required time frame and all the necessary paperwork is completed.
- Confirm orders will arrive within our agreed supplier lead time and chase up any orders which have exceeded their delivery date and update the system accordingly.
- Ensure compliance with all company standards and procedures.
- To complete any other reasonable tasks as required by the management team.
- Able to cope under pressure to meet the demand of the business.
- Salary: £25k - £35k
- Location: St. Albans
- Category: Fashion & Retail
- Close Date: 1st December 2019
- Published: 1st October 2019
Use the form below to search our latest job opportunities.