Salary: Excellent Salary dependant on experience
Location: St. Albans
Close Date: 29th February 2020
Published: 2nd January 2020
St Matthews Care Home in Redbourn is looking for a Care Assistant to promote and deliver personalised care & engagement. The Care Assistant will work within a team to maintain a resident’s dignity, independence and personal safety.
Duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Support residents with all aspects of personal care, whilst promoting and maintaining independence.
- To identify and meet the social, emotional and cultural needs of residents and participate in the organisation of person-centred engagement.
- Support residents to use the environment to its full potential, including each homes’ outdoor living space.
- To understand all B&M Care policies and procedures, including whistleblowing and confidentiality.
Here at B&M Care, we are looking for motivated individuals who strive for excellence and development.
- Ability to communicate well, both written and verbally.
- A pro-active individual who is able to work within a team.
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload.
- Interest in development and learning new skills.
About B&M Care
B&M Care provides private residential, respite and dementia care for older people in and around the Home Counties. With over 40 years experience, B&M Care is a ‘family run business for families’ that boasts an extensive portfolio of 25 care homes, over 1200 employees and a success story that will continue to develop its person-centred approach to improving the lives of those living with dementia.
Our Commitment to You:
- Bank Holidays
- Statutory Sick Pay
- Industry-envied Training Programme
- Support & Career Development
- Location: St. Albans
- Category: Care Homes
- Close Date: 29th February 2020
- Published: 2nd January 2020
Use the form below to search our latest job opportunities.