Close Date: 29th February 2020
Published: 2nd January 2020
The team in Sequoia are looking for a qualified Lifeguard to deliver the safety standards on which we pride ourselves within the spa and the outdoor Walled Garden pool (in the summer time only). The ideal candidate will have previous lifeguarding experience and be passionate about five star standards and delivering excellent customer service to our guests and members.
- Clear conversational and written English Language
- A flexible attitude
- Ability to follow specific instructions
- National Pool Lifeguard qualification (NPLQ) or equivalent
- Previous Lifeguard Pool experience
- First Aid at Work (full 4 day course)
The Grove is one of three prestigious hotels operated by Ralph Trustees, a family owned hotel group. We are a spectacular 5* venue and resort, offering our customers a slice of tranquillity and calm, away from the stresses of everyday life.
Across our 300-acre estate we offer fine dining, a range of outdoor activities (including our famed Golf course) and an indulgent award-winning spa and health club. Being family owned means that both our guests and our employees are treated as individuals and not one of the crowd.
Why join us?
Alongside the personable touches that come with working for a family run business, we also offer a range of benefits that are designed to enable you to feel valued and appreciated as an important member of our team:
- The chance to make use of the on-site award-winning facilities such as the spa, golf course and gym.
- A staff canteen with a free meal during your shift
- A subsidised shuttle bus from Watford town centre
- Generous discounts for you and your family/friends on stays with the hotel
- Subsidised staff accommodation (if required)
- Salary: Up to £25k
- Location: Watford
- Category: Hotels & Accommodation
- Close Date: 29th February 2020
- Published: 2nd January 2020
Use the form below to search our latest job opportunities.