Location: St. Albans
Close Date: 31st December 2019
Published: 21st October 2019
Nuffield Health is Britain’s largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Nursery Nurse in our St Albans Nuffy Bear Day Nursery and play your part in building a healthier nation.
You will be part of a team who offer full day care, sessional care plus a Pre-School for children aged from 3 months to 5 years.
We are Ofsted registered and follow the Early Years Foundation Stage. We offer a unique range of wellbeing focused care for children, including swimming and mindfulness, making this a truly unique opportunity. As a Nursery Nurse you will:
- Provide high quality care and education while promoting health and wellbeing
- Help children achieve the best possible start in life
- Ensure learning is linked to the child’s development
- Be able to plan for age appropriate activities
- Be able to communicate with Parents/Carers and other external professionals
To succeed as a Nursery Nurse, you will need:
- Will be qualified to a NVQ Level 3 in childcare studies or equivalent
- Have experience in a Nursery setting, and have work with children
- Preferred paediatric first aid qualifications
- All candidate will require an enhanced DBS
In return, we offer a working environment that will help you grow your skills and experience and get the best out of life. Other benefits include 25 days’ annual holiday (increasing with service), gym membership, private healthcare, 20% discount to our nurseries and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
- Salary: Up to £25k
- Location: St. Albans
- Category: Schools, Colleges & Universities
- Close Date: 31st December 2019
- Published: 21st October 2019
- Nuffy Bear Day Nursery
- Highfield Park Drive, St Albans, AL4 0AH
- 01727 816100
Use the form below to search our latest job opportunities.