Location: St. Albans
Close Date: 29th February 2020
Published: 2nd January 2020
Your role in our family:
- Delivering excellent standards of service in a friendly and professional manner to our guests
- Proactively welcoming and greeting all guests and visitors
- To deal efficiently and courteously with all guest queries
- Excellent knowledge of Bar, Barista and table service to be able to offer guidance and make recommendations
- So much more!
What would make you the perfect fit?
- Passion for delighting customers
- Previous experience in an F&B service environment
The best bit:
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- Free staff meals and parking
- Discounted food and beverage, accommodation and spa within the AB Hotels Group
- 28 days holiday and 1 extra holiday day on your birthday
- And much much more!
Sopwell House introduces Cottonmill, the first private members’ spa designed to be woven into the fabric of a better life. Cottonmill will be launching a brand new casual dining concept – the ‘Sitting Room’ to complement our refurbished vibrant Brasserie. We are looking for experienced enthusiastic Superstars to join our team.
A career at Sopwell House is as rewarding as you make it; it takes all kinds of people to make an exceptional spa run seamlessly and harmoniously.
If this sounds like your dream job, we would love to hear from you!
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK
Please be advised that if you have not received a response within 14 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion
- Salary: Up to £25k
- Location: St. Albans
- Category: Hotels & Accommodation
- Close Date: 29th February 2020
- Published: 2nd January 2020
Use the form below to search our latest job opportunities.