Asbestos removal for industires and domestic clients
The ARG Group is a group of specialist companies that meet the needs and requirements of both industrial and domestic clients. We specialise in asbestos surveying, removal or management of asbestos, refurbishment and construction projects.
With over 30 years experience in the construction and asbestos industry. We are constantly improving our service and evolving to meet new legislation and knowledge, to bring our clients the best solutions to meet their needs. Our core value is customer care. We strive to bring excellence to each and every project we undertake, and have the flexibility to meet customer needs no matter how difficult the task.
1983. ARG Europe Ltd was created to meet the need for a professional approach to asbestos removal within the construction industry. The aim was train a dedicated team to a high and reliable standard, ideals that the directors hold both strong and vital to this day. Some of the original founder members of the asbestos removal team remain providing experience and expertise that we believe no other asbestos removal company can offer. ARG Europe Ltd has achieved the goals of the founding directors, as a leading professional asbestos removal company
1987 - ARG Contracts Ltd, a construction and refurbishment company, was added to the group.
2002 - ARG Surveys Ltd added to meet HSE guidelines for surveying and management of Asbestos.
2010 - ARG Group was established under new ownership by CBC Ltd, the Company continues to build on its achievements and strives to develop new and innovative ways to provide an even more comprehensive, and safe service to its clients. Investing in new equipment and technology. Investing in its staff training and investing in the future. ARG Group offers its clients bespoke services, tailored to meet the requirements of individual situations, including tight schedules and out of hours working. All work is professionally carried out, efficiently managing the needs of the client with professional standards and Health and Safety at its core.
Health & Safety
The Directors of ARG Group have produced the following Policy Statement in respect of health and safety, in accordance with its duty under Section 2(3) of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and in fulfilling its obligations to both employees and the public who may be affected by its activities. It is our aim to achieve a working environment which is free of work-related accidents and ill-health and to this end we will pursue continuing improvements from year to year.
We undertake to discharge our statutory duties by:
- Identifying hazards in the workplace, assessing the risks related to them and implementing appropriate preventative and protective measures.
- Providing and maintaining safe work equipment.
- Establishing and enforcing safe methods of work.
- Recruiting and appointing personnel who have the skills, abilities and competence commensurate with their role and level of responsibility.
- Ensuring that tasks given to employees are within their skills, knowledge and ability to perform.
- Ensuring that technical competence is maintained through the provision of refresher training as appropriate.
- Promoting awareness of health and safety and of good practice through the effective communications of relevant information.
- Furnishing sufficient funds needed to meet these objectives.
Please see our website for further details or please contact us with any questions that you may have.
- Mon 9am - 5pm
- Tue 9am - 5pm
- Wed 9am - 5pm
- Thur 9am - 5pm
- Fri 9am - 5pm
- Free Estimates