Pub with great character in Rickmansworth
The Feathers Public House and Kitchen is a great country pub in the small community of Rickmansworth. The building itself is steeped in history. It has been many loved homes and different businesses in the 500 years it's been standing. The Feathers is now a thriving beautiful pub which prides itself on great beers, fine wines and a superb atmosphere. Dining is a special experience with food freshly prepared by our in-house chefs. We also offer friendly table service throughout the pub. We are passionate about giving you the most aspirational experience each and every time you visit us. We are extremely proud to work with our amazing partners, such as Patchwork Pates, Sparshott Fruiterer & Callestick Ice creams & Flourish bakery who always use only the finest ingredients.
We pride ourselves on our menu from Mediterranean, Butchers & Fishermans sharing boards (see menu on our website). We also pride ourselves on our home made burgers, fish dishes, grilled dishes & chef specials to our lighter salads & small plates. As well as focusing on quality & taste we have always understood the importance of customer feedback & have introduced a few vegan options to the menu, if you like the look of something that isn’t vegan or gluten-free please speak to a member of our team & we will do our upmost to adjust dishes for your dietary requirements.
We have regular fun evenings that include:
- MEAT FREE MONDAYS 50% off any of our vegetarian dishes every Monday from 12pm onwards!
- QUIZ NIGHT TUESDAYS Every Tuesday night from 7.30pm.
- TREAT A FRIEND TUESDAY Tuesday is also 'Treat A Friend Tuesdays' Buy One Burger and get a second free on us (midday to 10pm)
- FINE WINE WEDNESDAYS £10 off any of our selected wines & bubbles when ordering the bottle.
- BEER & BURGER THURSDAYS Every Thursday from 12pm onwards order your favourite burger & we'll give you a pint on the house. It's as simple as that!
- FISH & FIZZ FRIDAYS Indulge in a glass of bubbles on us while you tuck into our delicious Catch of the Day every Friday. Booking highly recommended.
- CHEESE & WINE SUNDAYS From 12pm onwards order a bottle of red wine & Receive a cheese board completely free!
Come along and visit us, we'd love to see you.
- Mon 12am - 11pm
- Tue 12am - 11pm
- Wed 12am - 11pm
- Thur 12am - 12pm
- Fri 12am - 12pm
- Sat 12am - 12pm
- Sun 12am - 10.30pm
Open Bank Holidays
- Private Hire
- Disabled Access