Activities Farm in London Colney
Willows Activity Farm is an Award Winning activities farm in London Colney, St Albans. Willows Activity Farm has over 300 farm animals and over 40 activities, shows and attractions. Willows is a great day out for young families. There are acres of outdoor and indoor fun all for one all inclusive price. There are daily shows and meet and greets with Peter Rabbit and Friends, Tristan the Runaway Tractor, the indoor Farmyard and so much, much more...
Peter Rabbit Adventure Playground
The Peter Rabbit Adventure Playground is full of imaginative play These include the Lily Bobtail Nature Discovery area, the kitchen and laundry of Mrs Tiggy-winkle. The state of the art Great Invention sensory game is fantastic. Musical fans will enjoy the Jeremy Fisher Music Pond and the Peter Rabbit Secret Treehouse is the perfect place to look out for Mr McGregor and Old Brown.
Cotton-tail is an indoor imaginative play that is made up of 11 different play areas that children can explore including a hairdressers, café and a shop.
Mrs Rabbit's Kitchen
Our beautiful new café is in the Woolly Jumpers indoor play barn. Come in and try our delicious new menu for breakfast, brunch, tea and yummy snacks. Each dish is freshly prepared at the time of your order. There is a choice of vegan and gluten free options.
VIP Meet Peter Rabbit & Lily Bobtail
You can meet Peter Rabbit and Lily Bobtail in your very own VIP Meet and Greet in the Peter Rabbit Theatre.
Willows is a fantastic place for any child's birthday. Special children’s themed birthday parties provide all the fun and take away all the fuss by organising everything from party invites, food and cake, balloons and party bags that are hosted in our themed rooms every day of the week.
Learning Through Discovery
Learning through discovery is just one of the reasons to book a group visit to Willows Activity Farm. So many children growing up in urban areas, a visit to Willows allows children to explore the countryside. Take a fun and informative way how animals and humans work together, where the food they eat comes from and the importance of outdoor activity. At Willows the children learn all this and more through the programme of activities, adventure play and having fun!
There is so much to see at Willows Activity Farm. Please do see the Willows website for all information. There is some extra useful information below:
- All pre-booked groups must be done at least 2 weeks prior to the visit.
- Curriculum linked activities to choose from.
- Adorable Animals: meet rabbits, goats and pigs in our under cover barn plus bigger farmyard friends such as sheep and cows in the paddocks.
- Daily Demonstrations, Shows and Animal Racing.
- Dedicated educational guides. Friendly guides show you around to ensure that you get the most out of your visit.
- Full use of all the activities, shows and adventure play including entry to Woolly Jumpers our indoor play barn.
- Admission into the Peter Rabbit Adventure Playground.
- A must do ride on Tristan the Runaway Tractor.
- Willows Growing Patch.
Under 2’s are admitted free to the Activity Farm
One adult FREE with every five paying children as part of a group booking
Our groups rate is only for organised groups e.g. schools, playgroups, Scouts, Cubs, Brownies and Beavers
- Hand washing facilities are accessible at the Activity Farm.
- An under cover lunch area is available and there are also shaded picnic areas.
- Fully trained first aiders available.
- General facilities include toilets with disabled access, a restaurant, ice creams, souvenirs, baby changing facilities and free coach and car parking.
- Group Visit Risk Assessment and Health & Safety Advice sheets provided to group leader.
- Teachers/Group Leaders have the option, at their discretion, to take their group into Woolly Jumpers indoor play barn. Guides are not responsible for the group should they enter Woolly Jumpers. Height restrictions apply to some slides. Arms and legs must be covered to ride the slides
We hope to see you soon at Willows Activity Farm.
- Mon 10am - 5.30pm
- Tue 10am - 5.30pm
- Wed 10am - 5.30pm
- Thur 10am - 5.30pm
- Fri 10am - 5.30pm
- Sat 10am - 5.30pm
- Sun 10am - 5.30pm
Open Bank Holidays. Opening Hours may vary.
- Free Parking
- Food and Drink
- Guided Tour
- Disabled Access
- Souvenir Shop
- Group Bookings
- Entrance Fee