Turn Down Assistant
Salary: £8.95 per hour
Location: St. Albans
Close Date: 14th December 2019
Published: 14th October 2019
Working 5pm – 9pm 5 days out of 7
Your role in our family:
- Be a part of an incredible Housekeeping department who have the upmost pride in what they do
- Responsible for turning down the beds in the evening and preparing the room for the guests
- Take control of stocking supply carts
- Be a part of room deep-cleaning projects
- So much more!
What would make you the perfect fit?
- You have an eye for cleanliness and take pride in what you do
- Experience in a similar role
The best bit:
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- Free staff meals and parking
- Discounted food and beverage, accommodation and spa within the AB Hotels Group
- 28 days holiday and 1 extra holiday day on your birthday
- And much much more!
Your country home from home nestled in 12 acres of Hertfordshire countryside; Sopwell House is a luxury family owned Georgian country house hotel. Our hotel is on its way to becoming one of the Top 3 Hotels in the UK as we proudly open an exceptional new multi-million-pound spa development ‘Cottonmill’
At Sopwell House, we live by our Vision, Purpose and Values.
We are dedicated to creating a world of ‘Perfect Contentment’ for both our team members and guests alike ‘Spreading kindness one act at a time’ along the way. Our team pride themselves on ‘Performing with Drive and Serving with Soul’ in everything we do.
“Being a part of the Sopwell Family made me think anything was possible in my career”
If this sounds like your dream job, we would love to hear from you!
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK
Please be advised that if you have not received a response within 14 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- Salary: Up to £10 per hour
- Location: St. Albans
- Category: Hotels & Accommodation
- Close Date: 14th December 2019
- Published: 14th October 2019
Use the form below to search our latest job opportunities.