Personal Training Lead
Salary: £10.50 per hour + OTE + Benefits
Location: St. Albans
Close Date: 31st December 2019
Published: 21st October 2019
Nuffield Health is Britain’s largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Person Training in our St Albans Fitness & Wellbeing Gym and play your part in building a healthier nation.
The role is to support the Fitness Manager in the innovation, promotion, delivery and excellence in all aspects of the Fitness arm of the Fitness and Wellbeing offering. As a Personal Training Lead, you will be responsible for managing, promoting and delivering the following;
- Managerial admin (determined by FM)
- Gym floor service, presentation and maintenance
- Fitness Programmes and re-assessments
- Health MOTs
- Express classes
- Junior product
- Meet our Experts (alongside other seniors)
To succeed as a Personal Training Lead you will have;
- CIMSPA membership or REPs level 3 qualified or equivalent
- Is an experienced personal trainer with a track record in driving and developing PT revenue
- Has proven experience in effectively designing and managing fitness programmes, both individual and group. Also has the ability to teach studio programmes
- Has experience of developing strong talent pools and succession plans within their team, and has been involved in training others with regard to technical development
- Has produced management information and instigated action to improve performance and results
- Is able to demonstrate how they have worked with a wider centre team such as working with a FM to help establish plans
In return, we offer a working environment that will help you grow your skills and experience and get the best out of life. Other benefits include 25 days’ annual holiday (increasing with service), gym membership, private healthcare and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
We will apply to the DBS for disclosure on successful candidates.
- Salary: Up to £10 per hour
- Location: St. Albans
- Category: Health, Beauty & Wellbeing
- Close Date: 31st December 2019
- Published: 21st October 2019
Use the form below to search our latest job opportunities.