Tremona is a purpose built home situated in a leafy residential road in the exclusive Nascot Wood area of Watford. The home is within easy reach of the town centre and close to the beautiful Cassiobury parklands and Whippendell woods.
The care we offer:
- Fully inclusive, 24hr person centred care by experienced staff
- Long term residential care for the elderly
- Long term specialist dementia care in a safe, comfortable environment
- Short stay, respite and holiday breaks (subject to availability).
- 44 shower en-suite rooms
- TV points in all rooms
- SKY and telephone points by arrangement
- Rooms can be personalised
- Call bell system for assistance at any time
- 2 lifts
- Assisted bath and shower rooms
- Choice of resident and visitor lounges
- Fully inclusive dining in a choice of dining areas
- Activities Suite
- Fully inclusive in-house laundry
- Hair and Treatment Salon
- Private Chapel
- Training Room/Function Room
- Residents Shop
- Easy access to private landscaped gardens and patios
- GP, district nurse, optician, chiropodist, dentist by appointment
- Tremona transport for trips out
Dining is inclusive and residents may take meals in a choice of dining rooms or if they wish, in the privacy of their own room. Family dining is available by arrangement. A skilled chef prepares an extensive range of appetising and nutritionally balanced meals, taking into account any specific dietary requirements or individual preferences. A choice of menu is available with refreshments and snacks available 24hrs.
Lifestyle and Activities:
Our aim is to provide a safe stimulating environment, providing the highest standards of care to promote, encourage and maintain resident’s daily living skills and quality of life. An active lifestyle is encouraged, with friends and families always welcome. An Activities Facilitator arranges a varied social calendar of events and entertainment in groups and on a one to one basis. Every resident experiences meaningful occupation tailored to who they are.
- Select team of experienced staff
- B&M Care has one of the most envied staff training programmes in the industry
- Appropriate ratios of staff both day and night
- Emphasis on individually planned person centred care
- Freedom and privacy are respectfully maintained.
How to find us:
- Download a map from our website www.bmcare.co.uk
- For satnav use postcode WD17 4QY
- From A41 J19 exit onto A411 Hempstead Road, Southbound. At roundabout take 1st exit into The Avenue and then first right into Alexandra Road.
To arrange a viewing or for further information:
We have an open door policy and B&M Care invites you to visit the home at any time. If you would like to arrange a viewing as a specific time or require further information please contact us using the details below.
- Mon 00.01am - 11.59pm
- Tue 00.01am - 11.59pm
- Wed 00.01am - 11.59pm
- Thur 00.01am - 11.59pm
- Fri 00.01am - 11.59pm
- Sat 00.01am - 11.59pm
- Sun 00.01am - 11.59pm
Open 24 hours
- Long Term
- Short Stay
- Respite Care