Care Home in Chorleywood
Sunrise of Chorleywood provides high quality, personalised dementia care and assisted living in Chorleywood. Respite care is also available whilst you recover after a hospital stay or just need a break from your everyday routine. Sunrise Chorleywood's award winning dining Team serves the very best British produce to residents. The landscape garden is perfect for relaxing walks or a gentle stroll. Lovely, comfortable, homely lounges are perfect for a cup of tea or coffee. Within easy access of the M25 the pet friendly care home will accommodate your favourite four legged ones.
Information and entertainment features like Sky TV, free WIFI and a hearing loop system accompany Sunrise of Chorleywood. The beautiful care home sits on the edge of the Chilterns. You can find us close to a whole host of local attractions, including the picturesque villages of Chenies, Chorleywood Common and Chorleywood Golf Club. Sunrise of Chorleywood offers first class care that is dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for all residents.
The Sunrise team is devoted to ensuring that all residents’ individual needs and requests are met. That may be personalising the interior of your room or informing the staff about your favourite foods, preferences and tastes. Sunrise of Chorleywood is a big family.
Every Day is Different at Sunrise. The dedicated care home activities team are experts in arranging exciting events each and every day, including weekends, like trips, art classes, musicians, dancers, and guest speakers, The home hosts lots of different clubs and societies, many of them run by and for residents themselves.
Dining and Nutrition
Fine dining and balanced nutrition is the order of the day at Sunrise. As we age, our nutritional needs change. One of the main changes to the way we eat is the simple fact that our metabolism slows down. In effect, our tastes, likes and dislikes may also differ from when we were younger. Sunrise will accommodate all palates.
Better by Design
Interior design in a Sunrise care home is all about creating a real home from home. Comfortable, inviting, stylish, safe and elegant. Sunrise has subtle design touches that help to make life easier for our residents. Colour contrasts, for instance, help make it easier for people with impaired vision to find their way around.
Community & Location Highlights of Sunrise of Chorleywood
- Providing high quality, personalised dementia care and assisted living in Chorleywood, Hertfordshire
- Respite care available whilst you recover after a hospital stay or just need a break from your everyday routine
- Our award winning Dining Team serves the very best British produce to our residents
- A landscape garden for relaxing walks or a gentle stroll
- Comfortable, homely lounges perfect for a cup of tea and coffee
- A short drive from the heart of Watford, with easy access to the M25 and the Metropolitan line
- Close to several hospitals including Mount Vernon, Bishopswood, Watford General and more
- Pet-friendly facilities to accommodate your favourite four-legged ones
- Information and entertainment features like Sky TV, free community WIFI and a hearing loop system
Sunrise of Chorleywood is a beautiful care home that sits on the edge of the Chilterns in a small valley on the border of Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire. You can find us close to a whole host of local attractions, including the picturesque villages of Chenies and Latimer, as well as the county heritage site of Chorleywood Common: Chorleywood Golf Club is nearby too. At Sunrise of Chorleywood, we offer first class care that is dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for all of our residents in Hertfordshire.