Care Home in Watford
Montrose Care Home in Watford opened in February 2012. Montrose is situated on Watford’s exclusive residential Langley Road. The home is a purpose-built design specific to individuals living with both residential and dementia-specific care needs.
Montrose offers 24-hour long-term residential & specialist dementia care, as well as respite & convalescence care for older people.
Montrose Care Home also offers the following facilities:
- Long term residential care for older people
- Long term accredited specialist dementia care
- Short stay, respite and holiday breaks
- En-suite private room with TV
- Fully inclusive home cooked meals
- Complimentary laundry service
- Peaceful surroundings and some good company
- Fully inclusive entertainment and activities programme
Special Respite Breaks
Come and stay for 3 weeks and enjoy exclusive discounted rates.