Care Home in Picturesque Village of Graveley
Halcyon Days offers first class care for residents over 65 in the picturesque village surroundings of Graveley, Hitchin. Each resident enjoys unique, personalised care, built around them and designed to make their stay as enjoyable and fulfilling as possible. The home has a huge range of facilities on offer, including hairdressing facilities, chiropody, dental care, eye care as well as a host of social activities to keep the residents busy. Of course, the best way to see the superb care and wonderful facilities is to visit for yourself. Halcyon Days care team deliver graceful and caring living.
Halcyon Days offers a varied range of services including:
- Respite and Day Care
- Residential Care
- Dementia Care
- Palliative and End of Life Care
Halcyon Days is part of Gold Care Homes, established in 1999. Gold Care has been redefining the care industry and providing exceptional living environments for residents in 21 care homes. Their aim is to provide excellent care within our family orientated developments. They do this by striving to deliver the best service they can while ensuring their committed health care professionals have the passion to deliver an excellent service.
- Being responsive and showing compassion to the individual needs of all.
- Providing residents and staff with a warm, friendly, healthy and safe environment to live and work.
- Establishing a person centric approach to care.
- Building the best team by encouraging training and self-development of all.
- Underpinning our mission and vision are our individual Gold Care values which makes us unique and sets us apart from other care providers in the country.
Trust: We are trusted by our residents to deliver the best possible care, and provide a ‘home like’ living environment. Our residents trust us to be ultra professional and maintain integrity and respect they deserve while in our care.
For further details please see the website.
- Mon 12.01am - 11.59pm
- Tue 12.01am - 11.59pm
- Wed 12.01am - 11.59pm
- Thur 12.01am - 11.59pm
- Fri 12.01am - 11.59pm
- Sat 12.01am - 11.59pm
- Sun 12.01am - 11.59pm
Open 24 hours. 365 days a year.
- Long Term
- Short Stay